\ɪd͡ʒˈɪpʃən], \ɪdʒˈɪpʃən], \ɪ_dʒ_ˈɪ_p_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of EGYPTIAN
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
Pertaining to Egypt; gypsy. Egyptian lotus, Nymphoea lotus, a native of Egypt. Egyptian kale, a variety of the turnip-stemmed cabbage. Egyptian pebble, a species of agate or jasper. Egyptian vulture, a small species of vulture, of service in the East, as cleansing away carrion apt to fester about towns, and so protected by the inhabitants.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- When an insurer must take their share the losses based on a fixed variable percentage or monetary value. Refer to excess of loss agreement.