\ˈɛdɪfɪs], \ˈɛdɪfɪs], \ˈɛ_d_ɪ_f_ɪ_s]\
Definitions of EDIFICE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Oberlin, Ohio, 1833 as the "Collegiate Institute," but changed name in 1850. It founded by Congregationalists. Its theological department was opened 1835.