\djˌʊ͡əɹəbˈɪlɪti], \djˌʊəɹəbˈɪlɪti], \d_j_ˌʊə_ɹ_ə_b_ˈɪ_l_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of DURABILITY
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A third and imperfect eruption of teeth, occurring very rarely as an anomaly adult life or even in beginning old age.