\dˈɔːsəm], \dˈɔːsəm], \d_ˈɔː_s_ə_m]\
Definitions of DORSUM
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
(F.) Dos. The posterior part of the trunk, extending from the inferior and posterior region of the neck as far as the loins. The back of the foot, Dorsum pedia, is the upper part of that organ, opposite the sole the back of the hand, Dorsum manus, the part opposed to the palm. In the same sense, we say Dorsum penis, Dorsum nasi, for the upper part of those organs.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe