\dˈɔːɹɪk], \dˈɔːɹɪk], \d_ˈɔː_ɹ_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of DORIC
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Princeton University
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By James Champlin Fernald
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Legal, moral and ethical responsibility a professional to serve needs of the client (s) being served, without infringing any harm upon both parties.