\da͡ɪvˈɜːsɪti], \daɪvˈɜːsɪti], \d_aɪ_v_ˈɜː_s_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of DIVERSITY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
n. A state of difference; unlikeness; dissimilitude;â€”distinct being or form as opposed to identity;â€”variety.
Word of the day
magnetic storage medium
- any storage medium which different patterns magnetization are used to represent stored bits or bytes of information; "the hard disk in you computer is magnetic storage"