\da͡ɪvˈɜːs], \daɪvˈɜːs], \d_aɪ_v_ˈɜː_s]\
Definitions of DIVERSE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By James Champlin Fernald
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A German historian and poet; born in Neidenburg, East Prussia, Jan. 19, 1821; died at Munich, May 1, 1891. He studied severely Konigsberg home, wrote essays of deep scholarship; "Socialistic Elements Goethe's Wilhelm Meister"; tragedy, "The Death Tiberius", the ripest historical learning; "Corsica"; other most authoritative books travel description, based on close personal study. also "Euphorion", an epic, poems high repute. But his works, unsurpassed learning vivid realization spirit their times, are commanding monument genius. City Rome Middle Ages", "Lucretia Borgia", "Urban VIII"., Monuments Popes", "Athenais", need be named.