\dɪsplˈiːz], \dɪsplˈiːz], \d_ɪ_s_p_l_ˈiː_z]\
Definitions of DISPLEASE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- A cost profit loss happens disaster that is beyond control. This can be due to disaster, market conditions, or product failure.