\dɪsfˈɪɡə], \dɪsfˈɪɡə], \d_ɪ_s_f_ˈɪ_ɡ_ə]\
Definitions of DISFIGURE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- solution alphanaphthol, balsam tolu, benzoin, copal, oil thyme in ether; applied to skin, the ether evaporates and leaves a thin protective film, like that of collodion. A form of surgical dressing similar to collodion. An antiseptic varnish consisting copal resin, benzoin, balsam tolu, oil of thyme, alpha-naphthol, and ether.