\dˈɪɡnɪtəɹi], \dˈɪɡnɪtəɹi], \d_ˈɪ_ɡ_n_ɪ_t_ə_ɹ_i]\
Definitions of DIGNITARY
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Malignant lymphoma in which neoplastic cells diffusely infiltrate the entire lymph node without any definite organized Patients whose lymphomas present a diffuse pattern generally have more unfavorable survival outlook than those presenting with follicular or nodular pattern.