\dɪtˌi͡əɹi͡əɹˈe͡ɪʃən], \dɪtˌiəɹiəɹˈeɪʃən], \d_ɪ_t_ˌiə_ɹ_iə_ɹ_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of DETERIORATION
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- See cut. series of stitches each separately tied. A s. formed by single stitches inserted separately, needle being usually passed through one lip from without inward, and the other within outward.