\dɪtˈɜː], \dɪtˈɜː], \d_ɪ_t_ˈɜː]\
Definitions of DETER
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
PERILS OF THE SEA
- Dangers that might be associated with sea travel. Usually involves high winds, two ships colliding, hitting a submerged object, etc.