\diːpˈɒpjʊlˌe͡ɪt], \diːpˈɒpjʊlˌeɪt], \d_iː_p_ˈɒ_p_j_ʊ_l_ˌeɪ_t]\
Definitions of DEPOPULATE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Treatment diffuse suppurative peritonitis elevation head bed so as to favor drainage tube passed through an incision in the right iliac fossa, and by continuous irrigation of rectum with a physiological salt solution.