\dˈɛnsɪti], \dˈɛnsɪti], \d_ˈɛ_n_s_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of DENSITY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- Complication diabetes from severe insulin deficiency coupled with an absolute or relative increase in concentration. metabolic acidosis is caused by breakdown of adipose stores and resulting increased levels free fatty acids. Glucagon accelerates the oxidation acids producing excess ketone bodies (ketosis).