\dˌɛmənəmˈe͡ɪni͡ə], \dˌɛmənəmˈeɪniə], \d_ˌɛ_m_ə_n_ə_m_ˈeɪ_n_iə]\
Definitions of DEMONOMANIA
Sort: Oldest first
- A practical medical dictionary.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
- Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
By William R. Warner
- Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
- Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
By Robley Dunglison
Doemonomania, Theomania, Entheamania, from 'demon,' a spirit of good or evil, and 'madness. A variety of madness, in which the person conceives himpossessed of devils, and is in continual dread of malignant spirits, the pains of hell, &c. Also, religious insanity, Sebastomania.
- Appleton's medical dictionary
By Smith Ely Jelliffe