\dɪlˈɪkwi͡əm], \dɪlˈɪkwiəm], \d_ɪ_l_ˈɪ_k_w_iə_m]\
Definitions of DELIQUIUM
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
Board of Admiralty
- organized by Continental Congress, October 28, 1779, from earlier more numerous Committee. consisted two members Congress five others and had charge of all naval marine affairs. It was abolished February 7, 1781, upon the creation Secretary Marine.