\dɪfˈɪʃənt], \dɪfˈɪʃənt], \d_ɪ_f_ˈɪ_ʃ_ə_n_t]\
Definitions of DEFICIENT
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- See cut. series of stitches each separately tied. A s. formed by single stitches inserted separately, needle being usually passed through one lip from without inward, and the other within outward.