\dɪfˈe͡ɪsmənt], \dɪfˈeɪsmənt], \d_ɪ_f_ˈeɪ_s_m_ə_n_t]\
Definitions of DEFACEMENT
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- aggressively self-assured, though not necessarily lacking in confidence; "she was quiet and nonassertive as took control"