\dˌiːkəmpˈa͡ʊnd], \dˌiːkəmpˈaʊnd], \d_ˌiː_k_ə_m_p_ˈaʊ_n_d]\
Definitions of DECOMPOUND
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
Word of the day
- An analysis taken which politicallegal, economic, sociocultural and technological factors a company are in to account so as ocme up with the plans of organization for long term.