\dˈɜːθ], \dˈɜːθ], \d_ˈɜː_θ]\
Definitions of DEARTH
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
n. That which makes dear; deficiency; scarcity;â€”want; destitution; famine.
n. That which makes dear; deficiency;
Word of the day
Sexual Arousal Disorders
- Disturbances in desire psychophysiologic changes that characterize the sexual response cycle cause marked distress and interpersonal difficulty. (APA, DSM-IV, 1994)