\dˈe͡ɪntɪnəs], \dˈeɪntɪnəs], \d_ˈeɪ_n_t_ɪ_n_ə_s]\
Definitions of DAINTINESS
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- engaged in as a pastime; "an amateur painter"; "gained valuable experience theatricals"; "recreational golfers"; "reading matter that is both and mentally stimulating"; "unpaid extras the documentary" of or relating to recreation; "a recreational area with pool and ball fields"