\kˈʌltɪvˌe͡ɪtə], \kˈʌltɪvˌeɪtə], \k_ˈʌ_l_t_ɪ_v_ˌeɪ_t_ə]\
Definitions of CULTIVATOR
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- a threadlike extension of nerve cell Slender processes of neurons, especially the prolonged axons that conduct nerve impulses. One units trunk; it is axis process a neuron and medullated, i. e. white substance Schwann (myelin), medullated; either the medullated non-axis-cylinder or may not be surrounded by primitive sheath neurilemma, so that there are four forms of nerve-fibers.