\kjˈuːbɔ͡ɪd], \kjˈuːbɔɪd], \k_j_ˈuː_b_ɔɪ_d]\
Definitions of CUBOID
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Having the form of a cube. This name was given by Galen to one of the bones of the tarsus, and is still retained. It is situate at the anterior and outer part of the tarsus; and is articulated, behind,with the calcaneum; before,with the last two metatarsal bones, and within,with the third os cunciforme, and sometimes with the scaphoides. Its inferior surface has an oblique groove for the tendon of the peroneus longus.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland