\kɹʌstˈe͡ɪʃəs], \kɹʌstˈeɪʃəs], \k_ɹ_ʌ_s_t_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_s]\
Definitions of CRUSTACEOUS
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
Word of the day
- someone who saves something from danger or violence One who recovers. The demandant in a common recovery, after judgment has been given his favor.