\kɹˈʌstə], \kɹˈʌstə], \k_ɹ_ˈʌ_s_t_ə]\
Definitions of CRUSTA
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- A German historian and poet; born in Neidenburg, East Prussia, Jan. 19, 1821; died at Munich, May 1, 1891. He studied severely Konigsberg home, wrote essays of deep scholarship; "Socialistic Elements Goethe's Wilhelm Meister"; tragedy, "The Death Tiberius", the ripest historical learning; "Corsica"; other most authoritative books travel description, based on close personal study. also "Euphorion", an epic, poems high repute. But his works, unsurpassed learning vivid realization spirit their times, are commanding monument genius. City Rome Middle Ages", "Lucretia Borgia", "Urban VIII"., Monuments Popes", "Athenais", need be named.