\kɹˈɒsɪŋ], \kɹˈɒsɪŋ], \k_ɹ_ˈɒ_s_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of CROSSING
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Intersection, as of two paths or roads.
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
Template Bleeding Time
- Duration blood flow after skin puncture. This test is used as a measure of capillary and platelet function.