\kɹˈɒs bˈa͡ɪt], \kɹˈɒs bˈaɪt], \k_ɹ_ˈɒ_s b_ˈaɪ_t]\
Definitions of CROSS BITE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
Sort: Oldest first
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Such malposition and contact of the maxillary and mandibular teeth as to interfere with the highest efficiency during the excursive movements of the jaw that are essential for mastication. (Jablonski, Illustrated Dictionary of Dentistry, 1982)
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- perennial woodland herbs waterleaf plant family of the order Solanales, subclass Asteridae, class Magnoliopsida. They have alternate leaves, regular flowers with five-lobed corollas (united petals), and a one- or two-celled ovary.