\kɹˌɪmɪnˈe͡ɪʃən], \kɹˌɪmɪnˈeɪʃən], \k_ɹ_ˌɪ_m_ɪ_n_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of CRIMINATION
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- The malarial gametocyte or any similar form in other protozoa. threadlike body, cast off from male element of malarial parasite, which fertilizes the female element.