\kɹˈasiz], \kɹˈasiz], \k_ɹ_ˈa_s_i_z]\
Definitions of CRASIS
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Of the old writers, a certain constitution of the blood supposed to be peculiar to the individual; also a predisposing temperament. [Gr.]
By Smith Ely Jelliffe