\kˈɒɹɪd͡ʒənt], \kˈɒɹɪdʒənt], \k_ˈɒ_ɹ_ɪ_dʒ_ə_n_t]\
Definitions of CORRIGENT
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- the act of plagiarizing; taking someone's words or ideas as if they were your own