\kˌɒɹɪlˈe͡ɪʃən], \kˌɒɹɪlˈeɪʃən], \k_ˌɒ_ɹ_ɪ_l_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of CORRELATION
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Reciprocal or mutual relation; similarity; the act of bringing into relation through connection, similarity, etc; as, the correlation between matter and energy.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.