\kˈɔːnɪt], \kˈɔːnɪt], \k_ˈɔː_n_ɪ_t]\
Definitions of CORNET
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
A musical wind instrument of the nature of a trumpet; a troop of horse; a commissioned officer of cavalry next below a lieutenant; a conical paper bag; a cap anciently worn by doctors of divinity; a head-dress. Cornet-a-piston, a brass wind instrument, of the nature of the French born, but furnished with valves and stoppers.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.