\kˌɒŋɡɹɪɡˈe͡ɪʃənəlˌɪzəm], \kˌɒŋɡɹɪɡˈeɪʃənəlˌɪzəm], \k_ˌɒ_ŋ_ɡ_ɹ_ɪ_ɡ_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n_ə_l_ˌɪ_z_ə_m]\
Definitions of CONGREGATIONALISM
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
A form of church government in which each congregation is independent in the management of its own affairs: also called Independency.
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
Kingdom Of Saudi arabia
- a kingdom occupying most of Arabian Peninsula in southwest Asia; vast oil reserves dominate the economy an absolute monarchy occupying most of Arabian Peninsula in southwest Asia; vast oil reserves dominate the economy