\kˈɒnflʌks], \kˈɒnflʌks], \k_ˈɒ_n_f_l_ʌ_k_s]\
Definitions of CONFLUX
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
ATP Binding Cassette, Sub Family B Proteins
- A subfamily transmembrane the superfamily TRANSPORTERS that closely related in GLYCOPROTEIN. When overexpressed, function as dependent efflux pumps able extrude lipophilic drugs, especially ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENTS, from cells causing resistance (DRUG RESISTANCE, MULTIPLE). Although P-Glycoproteins share functional similarities to MULTIDRUG RESISTANCE-ASSOCIATED PROTEINS they are two distinct subclasses of ATP-BINDING CASSETTE TRANSPORTERS, and have little sequence homology.