\kˈɒnflʌks], \kˈɒnflʌks], \k_ˈɒ_n_f_l_ʌ_k_s]\
Definitions of CONFLUX
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
magnetic storage medium
- any storage medium which different patterns magnetization are used to represent stored bits or bytes of information; "the hard disk in you computer is magnetic storage"