\kənt͡ʃˈa], \kəntʃˈa], \k_ə_n_tʃ_ˈa]\
Definitions of CONCHA
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
A liquid measure, amongst the Athenians, equal to half an ounce. Anatomist apply this term to several hollow parts of the body; - as the Concha of the Ear,- Concha Auris, Concha Auriculae; (F.) Conque- the hollow part of the cartilage of the external ear. It has, also, been applied to the genital organs of the female; to the patella, &c.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- An analysis taken which politicallegal, economic, sociocultural and technological factors a company are in to account so as ocme up with the plans of organization for long term.