\kəmpˈə͡ʊʒə], \kəmpˈəʊʒə], \k_ə_m_p_ˈəʊ_ʒ_ə]\
Definitions of COMPOSURE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
Frame; make; temperament.
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
The act of composing or indicting; arrangement, combination, order; the form arising from the disposition of the various parts; frame, make; relative adjustment; composition, framed discourse; sedateness, calmness, tranquillity; agreement, composition, settlement of differences.
By Thomas Sheridan
Word of the day
Kingdom Of Saudi arabia
- a kingdom occupying most of Arabian Peninsula in southwest Asia; vast oil reserves dominate the economy an absolute monarchy occupying most of Arabian Peninsula in southwest Asia; vast oil reserves dominate the economy