\kəmpˈə͡ʊzə], \kəmpˈəʊzə], \k_ə_m_p_ˈəʊ_z_ə]\
Definitions of COMPOSER
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
One who composes, especially a piece of music; an author; a tranquillizer; one who adjusts a difference.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- plants with four-petaled flowers Dicotyledon family 350 genera of mostly herbaceous plants with peppery-flavored leaves. Members include ARABIDOPSIS; BRASSICA; and MUSTARD.