\kəmplˈa͡ɪ͡əns], \kəmplˈaɪəns], \k_ə_m_p_l_ˈaɪə_n_s]\
Definitions of COMPLIANCE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
A disposition to yield to others; complaisance.
By Oddity Software
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
n. Concession; acquiescence; yielding, as to a wish, demand, or proposal; a disposition to yield to others:â€”submission; performance.
Word of the day
- pa-g[=o]d', n. a funnel-shaped sleeve worn by both sexes in first half of the 18th century.