\kˈɜːnə͡lʃˌɪp], \kˈɜːnəlʃˌɪp], \k_ˈɜː_n_əl_ʃ_ˌɪ_p]\
Definitions of COLONELSHIP
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The concise Oxford dictionary of current English
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Sir Augustus Henry
Word of the day
bcr v abl Oncogene
- Retrovirus-associated DNA sequences (abl) originally isolated from Abelson murine leukemia virus (Ab-MuLV). proto-oncogene abl (codes for a protein that member tyrosine kinase family. human c-abl gene is located at 9q34.1 on the long arm of chromosome 9. It activated by translocation to bcr 22 in chronic myelogenous leukemia.