\kˈɜːnə͡lʃˌɪp], \kˈɜːnəlʃˌɪp], \k_ˈɜː_n_əl_ʃ_ˌɪ_p]\
Definitions of COLONELSHIP
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The concise Oxford dictionary of current English
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Sir Augustus Henry
Word of the day
magnetic storage medium
- any storage medium which different patterns magnetization are used to represent stored bits or bytes of information; "the hard disk in you computer is magnetic storage"