\klˈe͡əɹɒbskjˈʊ͡ə], \klˈeəɹɒbskjˈʊə], \k_l_ˈeə_ɹ_ɒ_b_s_k_j_ˈʊə]\
Definitions of CLARE-OBSCURE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- pa-g[=o]d', n. a funnel-shaped sleeve worn by both sexes in first half of the 18th century.