\sˌɜːkəmnˌavɪɡˈe͡ɪʃən], \sˌɜːkəmnˌavɪɡˈeɪʃən], \s_ˌɜː_k_ə_m_n_ˌa_v_ɪ_ɡ_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of CIRCUMNAVIGATION
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Edward Augustus Warriner
- An American clergyman and writer; born Massachusetts in 1829. He has written: "Victor La Tourette"; "Kear: Poem"; "I Am That I Am: A Metrical Essay"; "The Gate Called Beautiful".