\sˈɪŋkt͡ʃə], \sˈɪŋktʃə], \s_ˈɪ_ŋ_k_tʃ_ə]\
Definitions of CINCTURE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Edward Augustus Warriner
- An American clergyman and writer; born Massachusetts in 1829. He has written: "Victor La Tourette"; "Kear: Poem"; "I Am That I Am: A Metrical Essay"; "The Gate Called Beautiful".