\kɹˌə͡ʊmɪdɹˈə͡ʊsɪs], \kɹˌəʊmɪdɹˈəʊsɪs], \k_ɹ_ˌəʊ_m_ɪ_d_ɹ_ˈəʊ_s_ɪ_s]\
Definitions of CHROMIDROSIS
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Robley Dunglison
By Alexander Duane
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- genus of Central and South American crested partridges resembling quails; sometimes placed in a distinct subfamily or isolated family