\kɹˈɪst͡ʃən], \kɹˈɪstʃən], \k_ɹ_ˈɪ_s_tʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of CHRISTIAN
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
relating to or characteristic of Christianity; "Christian rites"
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Characteristic of Christian people; civilized; kind; kindly; gentle; beneficent.
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- a period of precipitation; "the game was interrupted by brief shower"