\kɹˈɪzəm], \kɹˈɪzəm], \k_ɹ_ˈɪ_z_ə_m]\
Definitions of CHRISM
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
Consecrated oil used in the Roman and Greek Chureaes in baptism, confirmation, ordination, and extreme unction.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
n. [Greek] Holy oil; â€”oil used in the administration of baptism, confirmation, ordination, and extreme unction.