\kˈɒndɹɪn], \kˈɒndɹɪn], \k_ˈɒ_n_d_ɹ_ɪ_n]\
Definitions of CHONDRIN
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- legal doctrine stating person receives money or other through no effort of his own, at expense another, recipient should return to rightful owner, even if property was not obtained illegally. Most courts will order that the be returned party who has suffered loss brings a lawsuit. 1. Benefit retention with no consideration of return where it can be reasonably expected. 2. Money obtained that is not a gift the beneficiary needs to make restitution for.