\t͡ʃˈa͡ɪldhʊd], \tʃˈaɪldhʊd], \tʃ_ˈaɪ_l_d_h_ʊ_d]\
Definitions of CHILDHOOD
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
1. The period of life between infancy and puberty. 2. In dentistry the period between the first appearance of the milk teeth and the complete formation of the roots of all the permanent teeth except the third molars; the childhood period of the permanent teeth is the time between their first appearance and the complete formation of all the roots except those of the third molars.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- Italian chemist noted for work on polymers (1903-1979)