\t͡ʃˈandə͡lɹi], \tʃˈandəlɹi], \tʃ_ˈa_n_d_əl_ɹ_i]\
Definitions of CHANDLERY
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
A chandler's wares.
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- missile with guidance system that directs it toward targets emitting infrared radiation (as the emissions of a jet engine)