\t͡ʃˈankɹəs], \tʃˈankɹəs], \tʃ_ˈa_n_k_ɹ_ə_s]\
Definitions of CHANCROUS
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William R. Warner
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- missile with guidance system that directs it toward targets emitting infrared radiation (as the emissions of a jet engine)