\sˈɛləbɹˌe͡ɪt], \sˈɛləbɹˌeɪt], \s_ˈɛ_l_ə_b_ɹ_ˌeɪ_t]\
Definitions of CELEBRATE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
Board of Admiralty
- organized by Continental Congress, October 28, 1779, from earlier more numerous Committee. consisted two members Congress five others and had charge of all naval marine affairs. It was abolished February 7, 1781, upon the creation Secretary Marine.